About Summer Camp at The Children’s Cottage
The Children’s Cottage Coop offers summer camp sessions for anyone aged 2.5 – 5 looking to have some summer fun. If your child likes to build sand volcanoes, read, sing, bike, dance, paint murals, eat popsicles, and splash around… COME JOIN US! [Register at the bottom of this page.]
- June 17 – 21, Session 1 – “Friendship, Love & Kindness”
- June 24 – 28, Session 2 – “Meet the Great Art Masters”
- July 1 – 3*, Session 3 – “Happy Birthday America” (closed July 4&5)
- July 8 – 12 , Session 4 – “Space Exploration”
- July 15 – 19, Session 5 – “Space Exploration”
- July 22 – 26, Session 6 – “Splash Week”
Each theme will explore some or all of the following activities:
- Fun! Fun! Fun!
- Nature/Taking Care of Our Environment
- Individual Creativity (Art)
- Group Creativity (Planning and Executing a Group Project)
- Outdoor Free Play
- Organized Games
- Water Play
- Being a Camp Buddy!
Sessions have a MWF program (3-5 yrs ) and a TTH (2.5-5 yrs) program from 9am-1pm with optional extended care from 1-3pm. You can register for all 5 days per week if your child is 3+.
For more information, please contact the Cottage Coop directly at 415-461-0822 or email email@example.com.
There is no co-oping responsibility during Summer Camp!
Rates for summer camp are as follows, per week:
- 2-day Tuesday/Thursday 9am-1pm for ages 2.5-5 years – $110 (8 hours)
- 2-day Tuesday/Thursday 9am-3pm for ages 2.5-5 years – $165 (12 hours)
- 3-day Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 9am-1pm for ages 3-5 years – $165 (12 hours)
- 3-day Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 9am-3pm for ages 3-5 years – $250 (18 hours)
10% discount for each sibling
Current members receive a member-discount if registered before May 1.
How will the week of July 4th work?
The week of July 1-3 is a short week due to a holiday on the 4th and 5th. Camp is offered as a Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday package this week, and is for children 3-5 years of age.
Who is teaching which weeks?
Teacher Heidi is taking the first three sessions and Teacher Andrea is taking the last three sessions.
Can we register for 4 days in a week?
We do not have this as an option. However, as in previous years, buy a week and sell a day to a current attendee. Please make sure to let the camp coordinators know.
Can children under 3 attend MWF?
Just like during the year, children 2.5-5 years of age are welcome on Tuesday and Thursday but the other days are reserved for children 3-5 years of age.
What documents will I need to complete to enroll?
Once you register, we will send you a packet of documents to submit including waivers, emergency contact information, and medical information. We require a medical report from your child’s physician, including proof of immunizations (required for our license). Please allow plenty of time to have the physician fill out the form. It can take up to a week in some offices.